Peace of mind for ex-pats, property owners and developers abroad
• Pleasure Craft • Yacht • Home • 2nd Home • Holiday Home • Holiday Let • Long Term Let
Insurance for your property abroad
Underwritten by Lloyd’s of London & administered by Everett Mead Europe
Designed initially to cover properties in Ibiza and Formentera, we now offer property insurance across Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Monaco, Cyprus, Italy and France.
Use our online quotation system to receive an immediate quotation and the ability to accept your quote without having to speak to us directly.
Buildings are defined as:
The main structure of the property and its permanently fitted fixtures and fittings, its domestic outbuildings and private garage(s), terraces, patios, paths, drives, walls, gates, fences, hedges, lamp-posts, railings, permanently fitted swimming pools, permanently fitted hot tubs, tennis courts, permanently fitted central heating/ fuel tanks, septic tanks, cesspits, permanently fitted solar panels and permanently fitted flooring, but not carpets.
Contents are defined as:
Household goods within the property and all other personal belongings, radio and television aerials, satellite dishes, satellite television receiving equipment, their fittings and masts which are attached to the property, items in outbuildings, garages or sheds, items in the open, money, stamps, coins, deeds, registered bonds, metered water, domestic oil in a fixed oil tank, pedal cycles, gold, silver, gold and silver plated articles, pictures, jade, jewellery, furs and carpets but not permanently fitted flooring.
Our policies are provided on an All Risks basis with options to include:
• Accidental Damages to the contents
• Valuables and personal possessions while away from the property
• Freezer contents
• Additional money and credit cards
• Pedal cycles away from the property.
Please contact us if you have any specific requirements.
Pleasure Craft and Yacht Insurance
Comprehensive, straight forward insurance for boat owners
Everett Mead Ibiza and Beazley offer pleasure craft and yacht insurance for private owners with a comprehensive plain English policy at the forefront of the market. Our appetite stretches from small boats through to luxury blue water cruisers with an risks policy.
Keys Aspects of Cover:
• All Risks Cover
• Includes third party liability for owners and guests
• Cover or dinghies, tenders and outboard motors
• Owner and family personal effects covered up to 10% of hull value while on the vessel, being used in conjunction with the vessel, or in transit to the vessel
• Personal accident cover for owner and guests up to an aggregate of £150k
• Cyber cover for physical loss resulting from malicious code or unauthorised use of electronic navigation equipment
• Masts, spare and sales covered while racing
• Up to 25% protected no claims discount
• Multi-vessel discounts available
• Cover available for vessels up to £5m in value ($8.5m, 8.5m euro). Higher limits available on request.
• In-house claims managers and marine surveyor in the event of a claim with worldwide capabilities.
• 24/7 emergency claims notification.
Theft Protection from Datatag:
• Exclusive arrangement with Datatag that will offer all vessel owners the ability to permanently mark and protect their vessel, outboards and tenders with proven results for mitigating thefts.
In addition to private owners, Everett Mead Ibiza also provides cover for the broader pleasure craft industry including:
• Transit for vessels greater than 30ft
• Sailing and rowing clubs
• Excess P&I up to require limits
• Race organisers' liability
• Race sponsors' liability
• Skipper charter/angling parties
• Charterers' liability
• Marina operators' liability
• Professional Indemnity cover for: crew agents; crew managers; yacht brokers; yacht managers; pre-delivery crew; naval architects; marine engineers; and marine surveyors.
Unit 7, The Courtyard, Timothy Bridge Road, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 9NP
01789 751046 or email@example.com